Kepegowda international Airport at Bengaluru gets additional connectivity for the ensuing summer shedule starting from 31st March.
- Singapore Airlines will deploy its latest wide body aircraft A 350-900 on Bengaluru-Singapore route with 10 weekly flights from the silicon city, from May 17th. This bigger aircraft will ad additional 15% of seats for the passengers.
- Indigo will operate Bengaluru-Nashik and Bengaluru-Agra new routes from Middle of May month.
- Spicejet will operate Bengaluru-Gwalior route
- City Based Star Air will operate Bengaluru-Jamnagar route
- Saudi Arabia based Flynas- budget carrier will operate Thrice weekly flights from Bengaluru to Jeddah.
with these new routes KIA is expected to clock in an additional 2% passenger growth during the current calendar year.